Been working in Unreal Engine as a programmer at UltraUltra in Copenhagen previously. Mainly responsible for Gameplay and AI, but also worked a little with UI and animations.
Worked close together with programmers but also leveldesigner and animator.
My main programming language is C++ and this is what I feel most comfortable with.
I also feel comfortable with C# from previous educations. Same with Java but that was a few years ago so will need a syntax reminder.
- Experience from The Game Assembly:
- Theoretical programming
- Programming in C++
- Object oriented programming and design
- Linear algebra with a focus on 3D-math
- Data structures and algorithm
- Design patterns for games
- Game oriented data structures and algorithms
- Software development
- Game art programming
- Network programming
- Artificial intelligence
- Tool development
- Shader programming
- Game scripting, implementation and design
- Game concept implementation
Experience from previous education (Faculty of Engineering (LTH), Lund University and others)
- Evaluation of Software Systems
- Discrete Structures in Computer Science
- Calculus in One Variable
- Calculus in Several Variables
- Computer Communication
- Software Development in Teams – Project
- Applied Mathematics – Linear systems
- Computer Organization
- Algorithms, Data Structures and Complexit
- Functional Programming